Discuss fresh out this morning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
It was nice and fresh this morning at 6.20 am on the fields with the dog, I love it when it's frosty under foot, back home now though with a warm coffee.
So what have you lot done so far this morning, Any early birds.

You wuss I was up at 5.30 and ready for my dog walk at 6am back home now and wide awake listening to our lass preparing a full english in the kichen and the Dogs snoring at the side of me now he's had his run.

Going out for a 2 hour bike ride shortly, was hoping to go earlier but roads were a bit wet. Best thing about early rides is no traffic and wakes you up for the rest of the day.

I was working yesterday so I've got absolutely nothing planned today, it's Sunday and it's my only day off so the dog can get knotted and walk itself. Maybe make a decent lunch and have a swim and a nap this afternoon.

It was nice and fresh this morning at 6.20 am on the fields with the dog, I love it when it's frosty under foot, back home now though with a warm coffee.

First ice here this morning too. I loved that too when my dog was alive, she loved the first snow in the fields .
I really miss that.

gives a whole new meaning to gorillas in the mist. :sad_smile:

Morning buddy, been outside and stuck some Christmas deckies on the front of the house, then had some buttery crumpets and a coffee, I am now going to start fitting decorations around the house for Christmas, then a nice sunday lunch.

Got up with my 2 yr old at 6.55, just been cuddling up with her as she has a bad cold. Her mum got up an hour ago and has just made us all lunch. I've always (since she was born) got up and spent Sunday morning with her, gives mum a lay in and gives us a few hours together.

Morning buddy, been outside and stuck some Christmas deckies on the front of the house, then had some buttery crumpets and a coffee, I am now going to start fitting decorations around the house for Christmas, then a nice sunday lunch.

Good morning mate glad to hear you were up and busy, all this laying around is no good to man nor beast.

True, sat down now though, I have a problem though, my christmas tree lights don't work and they are fixed in the tree lol, so a trip to maplins I suppose for a new transformer, they flash on, stay on for a minute then go off again, the LEDs are all working but not constant, so it must be the tranny I suppose lol.

I was working yesterday so I've got absolutely nothing planned today, it's Sunday and it's my only day off so the dog can get knotted and walk itself. Maybe make a decent lunch and have a swim and a nap this afternoon.

Get him taken for a walk you lazy sod, I don't normally get a day off so I like to make the most of a day off when I get one.

True, sat down now though, I have a problem though, my christmas tree lights don't work and they are fixed in the tree lol, so a trip to maplins I suppose for a new transformer, they flash on, stay on for a minute then go off again, the LEDs are all working but not constant, so it must be the tranny I suppose lol.

electricians gloster. loads on google or yell.com. get a qualified spark round. :79:

So i was up and out again at 6am with the dog on the very very frosty fields, who else is up and about and how many hangovers are there on the forum, I didn't have a drop last night by the way.

Won't be venturing out of the house until 5pm when it's time to go to another party. Eventually flopped into bed at 4am..... slightly skew-whiff this morning

Give your head a wobble Andy and you'll be right.

I did a 14hr shift in Manchester then went out and did 4hrs DJ-ing in my local SHABBA!.. You cant beat free beer :)

I just woke up :bucktooth:

Reply to fresh out this morning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net