Discuss g98 or g99?, larger than 3.6kw but with export limitation in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi
if a pv system with battery storage say has an inverter of 7.5kw but has export limitation built into the inverter or installed as a seperate device and is set to limited to 3.6kw export, can this still come under g98 and be notifed to dno within 28 days of commisioning? or does it have to be g99 process.

Just wanted to double check with others

thanks in advance

G99 as the DNO will then tell you whether they want an export limit or none at all.

for example on a 8kw system they recently gave me a 5kw export limit which was easily applied on the inverter settings.

as long as the inverter has the right type testing in teh ena database then you ought to be able to use the fast track process. many dnos have online forms now with an instant decision at the end

If you decide to use inverter with max output of 32A (~7,3kW) and it has internal settings to set limitation to 16A, then you can use g99 sg1 procedure which is basically same as g98 - install and notify

Reply to g98 or g99?, larger than 3.6kw but with export limitation in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

G99 GSI-3 4.4 kw Victron inverter install with EES and batteries and installer can set the export lint if required by dno As part G99 GSI-3 you...
Replies
Views
G99 SGI-3 4.4 kw set export limit phase to neutral loop impedance test on site 0.309 ohms and dno max being 180 m ohms or 0.018 ohms so site...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is my first time using a forum so please don’t criticise to much. I recently done by EESS course but I didn’t actually find it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Victron Multiplus-II 5kVA inverter/charger with Pylontech US5000 batteries installed in my house along with a 6.8kWp PV array and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had my PV/Battery setup installed in May and since then all my excess PV is just fed back to the grid for free. When I initially tried...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock