Discuss good wkend? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

hmm , theres alot of people talkin trash round here.....

and i want in on it !

;-)

my week end was a fairly quiet one really , with just my crack pipe & 4 hookers , nothin crazy , trying to save cash to get my gin palace yacht in monaco refitted.
:-D

Well that was rude why wasnt i invited?! Phhhhh. Dont waste your money il clearly come round show you a better time in exvhange for some experience with electrics. Now that is an offer you cant refuse come on. Apart frim i may want gorilla present just because hes amazing and offers to cook for me equality and all that

None thats why im trying to get some well i have soon :) im a virgin sparky and have just started. Got any tips (genuinely)
Yes, when you eventually get a job do not get all upset if you get told to make the tean and clean someones kit. Everyone who trains has to do that, well my trainees do, regardless of gender you need to be polite and act professional in front of your bosses customers. When I was a lad I had my testicles painted with cutting paste, was stripped naked and had a condom blown up and stuck on my head and I was tied to a fence for a day, was constantly the tea boy and tool cleaner, it did me no harm. Thinking about that, would you like to be my apprentice lol

Yes, when you eventually get a job do not get all upset if you get told to make the tean and clean someones kit. Everyone who trains has to do that, well my trainees do, regardless of gender you need to be polite and act professional in front of your bosses customers. When I was a lad I had my testicles painted with cutting paste, was stripped naked and had a condom blown up and stuck on my head and I was tied to a fence for a day, was constantly the tea boy and tool cleaner, it did me no harm. Thinking about that, would you like to be my apprentice lol

Hahahaha do you think i do not know this?! I make awesome tea obv being a girlie. Im a very polite young lady when i want to be i work with families and people remember. Id get my rather small breasts chopped off if i was unprofessional im.not very pc but then the nhs are very bad people at the top bunch of moorons. i will definately make your tea gorilla anytime!!

Go along to your local tech college and enrol on an C&G course in electrical installations that would be a good start!!. lol

Silly i am doing summat through college started recently. Im just waiting for a list of what i get because iv forgotton and reading all your jargon has confused me and anything i havent got il do after. Is that ok with you?! :p

Sarz11 what's made you not want to be a nurse. Working in a nice clean hospital.

Cant see you crawling through a loft or under a house getting covered in ****e.

whats made you pick electrics Sarz?

Well isnt that nice that someone is askin a nice question. I always wanted to do it since left school and just thought **** it get on with it sar. Ever felt you aint done anything with your life? Dont say yes as ypur a sparky haha. Well thats how i feel and people say blah blah blah regarding being a qualified nurse etc and yeh i get that done it for seven years but i like a challenge and think this would suit me down to the ground everything about it as a trade i like the thought of so yeah um probably bored you to sleep with my life story hahaha least youl sleep well

I worked in a Psychiatric Hospital as a Nursing Assistant once, High Royds some on here will know it, fascinating job!

Did you really?! Im impressed this job lacks in males!!! I was told a lot of males with a psychiatric nursing background change to an electrician dont know why interesting though! im like a bloke in every way part from my outer jaha my sisters same

Sarz11 what's made you not want to be a nurse. Working in a nice clean hospital.

Cant see you crawling through a loft or under a house getting covered in ****e.

It wasnt that i didnt want to be a nurse im an awesome job check my success rate natural but i want to be an electrician it definately isnt money orientated. Y not?! I love getting dirrty and am a very practical person. Clean hospital?! Hahaha not sure where your being treated let me know though and il make sure i get on their books hajaha

Reply to good wkend? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net