Discuss good wkend? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

like lambs to the slaughter........... lol !

ah man , when this all blows over im gonna have enough dirt to bury every one of you involved in this little adventure.

my eyes are positively watering with glee at the propsect :-D

ahhhhb but you ate mistaking me for someone who cares. Haha. If people dont believe who i am there not worth my time and il learn off the more genuine trustworthy ppl. I am who i am and christina aguilera was my idol i was proud of that outfit took me ages to get it all and cost. Chaps are blooming expensive!!! iv just put pics up from wkend have one of them cheeky haha there not very exciting photos are a girlie thing i think. Theres probably some haters forum on here someone regarding me some men are worse than a load of women at bingo pure bitchy but hey im like a rhino me. Im here to learn which i am and thank the helpful ppl for that and meet fellow sparkys :)

Well you are a breath of fresh air. Keep having to check which forum I'm on lol.

Never ever have I seen a new member get so much help or attention, I can't think for the life of me why this one is / you bunch of old pervs.

Never ever have I seen a new member get so much help or attention, I can't think for the life of me why this one is / you bunch of old pervs.

I guess lookin like this does have its perks at times since im here for help and to learn correct!! continue hahaha

If a male member asked if we had a good weekend he would of been abused... Now we're up to post #107.

Where do we take the dirty vans?

Well just so you know i wouldnt abuse as i think its friendly to ask!! Trying to get to know people (the right ppl) so they can help me achieve what i want to. Hahahaha wiltshire. Silly boys

This is getting interesting now
snack.gif

Reply to good wkend? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net