Discuss Got a sparc card at last....lol in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cogsey133

Just got this through the post from my university today.......told everyone i was a spark now here is the proof....lol

Attachments

• IMG-20120723-00020.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 78

Reply to Got a sparc card at last....lol in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I have recently qualified. And I am doing my 2391 later on this year. When I have my 2391, can I go straight in for an approved electrician...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hi everyone, first post here and in a bit of a pickle... Newly qualified out in the big bad world... I have a job 4 hours from the office so I...
Replies
Views
I found myself needing to do some emergency plumbing at home this evening. I've got a small guest flat on my property which has been empty for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask if any other sparks who use scolmore click mode have recently noticed a drop in the quality of their accessories...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock