Discuss Happy birthday Geordie. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thank you all for the kind words - and the not so kind ( Hi Tel ;)) I appreciate it.

The Birthday bash was a double celebration for me & Tidyboiler as her birthday is the day after mine - but several years apart, She's just a youngster - and we had a nice meal together at home followed by an early night. Old folk need their sleep! ;)

Nice meal I hope Geordie. It's getting harder to find anywhere left open up here now to get any decent grub, whats it like your end of the region?

this you, geordie?

th (4).jpg

Nice meal I hope Geordie. It's getting harder to find anywhere left open up here now to get any decent grub, whats it like your end of the region?

Well normally we would go to our usual curry house in South Shields but this year we are both not very well so thought it best to stay at home with a nice Chilli Conartiste or something like that..

There are a couple of pubs that do some good home cooked meals and then there's the usual suspects - KFC, Maccy Dees, Ketucky Fried etc. that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

It's sad around here now, they are closing by the week. One really old pub has been bulldozed , another is closed and applying for a tenant yet again, and one of my old favorites up the A1 is losing it's landlord near the end of this month with no immediate replacement.

South Shields is the place for the curries lol, I used to frequent Ocean Road regular when I was out and about lol.

Glad you enjoyed your birthdays and I hope you are both well again soon. Good luck to you both.:smile:

It's sad around here now, they are closing by the week. One really old pub has been bulldozed , another is closed and applying for a tenant yet again, and one of my old favorites up the A1 is losing it's landlord near the end of this month with no immediate replacement.

South Shields is the place for the curries lol, I used to frequent Ocean Road regular when I was out and about lol.

Glad you enjoyed your birthdays and I hope you are both well again soon. Good luck to you both.:smile:

Ocean Road aka Asian Road!!

Reply to Happy birthday Geordie. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net