Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Happy Birthday ME in the Member Birthdays area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Not a good start to my birthday, flat tyre and no spare! Sitting outside kwikfit somewhere in Scotland (can't remember what town I'm in atm) waiting for them to open and I wanted to start the day with a full birthday breakfast. Hope the day gets better.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
G

gooner1984

happy birthday mate enjoy :happybday:

W

wade88

Happy Birthday fella,

I sincerley hope your day improves, and you get your hands round a proper scottish breakfast, haggis and black pudding served on an englishmens ears with a side, with a mug of bovril to wash it down and a babysham and ironbru cocktail for desert...or something like that.

G

gooner1984

Happy Birthday fella,

I sincerley hope your day improves, and you get your hands round a proper scottish breakfast, haggis and black pudding served on an englishmens ears with a side, with a mug of bovril to wash it down and a babysham and ironbru cocktail for desert...or something like that.
no wonder you see ghost when you work

1shortcircuit

Happy Birthday Paul, sounds like a could be a memorable birthday this year. Hope the day gets better for you very quickly:thumbsup

1SC

Richard Burns

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Happy birthday, things can only get better.
You have an excuse for being late now so might as well have breakfast anyway!

1shortcircuit

things can only get better
Choon :D

1shortcircuit

"D:ream" on if you think that's a good tune. I'll get ma coat.
lol, some music may not be all that great but some music can bring back awesome memories, really good times which make that music a really good choon ;)

C

cagedanimal2010

happy birthday mate!! have a good one!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol, some music may not be all that great but some music can bring back awesome memories, really good times which make that music a really good choon ;)
Back in the day when this first came out I worked in a nightclub and have seen them play live a few times, just sick of hearing it now. Same as "return of the Mac", I wish Mac would return with a new single instead of milking his past glory.

But I know what you mean mate about music and memories, one of my favorite times was to New Order and The day would never come, I think its called (probably wrong).

BBig thanks to the admin/mods for putting up a birthday message on the front screen, its the only birthday card I have all the rest are at home waiting for me.

the day is getting better. finishing on last job now, digs in about an hour and hitting town an hour after that. Stirling here I come!

Back in the day when this first came out I worked in a nightclub and have seen them play live a few times, just sick of hearing it now. Same as "return of the Mac", I wish Mac would return with a new single instead of milking his past glory.

But I know what you mean mate about music and memories, one of my favorite times was to New Order and The day would never come, I think its called (probably wrong).
True Faith mate
Happy birthday

1shortcircuit

Anyway its beer o'clock time :):):).
You've only done half a day, back to work... chop, chop lmao

Have a good evening:17:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm fooked at half past ten. Not as young as as I used to be! Aaaaaarrrrrhhh ******** I'm off to bed dreaming that I'm with my wife

G

Guest123

Penblwydd Hapus matey.:sunny:

Reply to Happy Birthday ME in the Member Birthdays area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom