Discuss Has anyone purchased from this company? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I am considering purchasing from this company I found online. "Products 4 Testing"

Has anyone purchased from this company?

Are they a reputable company, as they require payment into their bank account, prior to sending me the goods to NZ?

As I am from NZ, they will not accept CC or Paypal payment.

Not sure if I was allowed to post their web site.

Hi Robert,
the only company I can find by google is Products 4 Testing.co.uk

on there homepage they say they accept Visa, solo, mastercard, paypal and they use sagepay

Sagepay is a system that garrentee the payment to the vendor so long as you pass the security questions in the shopping card

I can't see why they would not wish to export to NZ

or is it another company

BTW I wouldn't pay money into someone else's account as there is no way to reverse the transaction if things go pear-shaped

So do not use Solo or Mastro as they transfer money out of your account.
if you use a creditcard or paypal you should be able to get your money back if things go wrong

Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes that is them.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have asked if they will accept a Paypal payment, but currently have not received a reply. P4T specifically mentioned in an email about payment into their account is required, but as you mentioned, cannot guarantee I will see the goods, and no way of getting my hard earned dollars back. I thought if others new these folks, I might have a bit more confidence in them.

Hi Robert,
I haven't used them but Markiesparkie seems to know them a bit.

Maybe they have had their fingers burnt by an international fraud.
I know my other half has, she has been trading on-line since 1997 and she's had her fingers burnt a few times

Hi Mark,

Yes I have seen that, but currently cannot get a response from them, as I have asked the question.
I see they have an 0800 number, which I presume I would not be able to call them on from NZ. I have tried calling them on 3 different numbers which were provided on the email they sent me, but I just keep getting an answer phone. I left a message, but doubt they will call a NZ number. Thanks for your help.

Hi Robert,
I haven't used them but Markiesparkie seems to know them a bit.

Maybe they have had their fingers burnt by an international fraud.
I know my other half has, she has been trading on-line since 1997 and she's had her fingers burnt a few times

Hi Super,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I must admit, the internet is full of scammers. Had my Skype and gmail account hacked recently. My fault, I downloaded a file from a skype buddy of mine, who unfortunately had already had his skype account hacked, thus I thought it was from a friend, but infact it was someone pretending to be my friend. I was lucky to get both accounts back in my control.

Reply to Has anyone purchased from this company? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net