Discuss Help me find this wire!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Theo Ferguson

Hi, i have a vibrating massage chair, yet i've lost the connecting wire for it and cannot find it anywhere online.
I was wondering whether anybody knew what this wire is so that I can go purchase it for a friend.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I forget the name of them, but they're widely used in the exhibition stand industry as they're so compact and rated to 15A. You'll find them in RS.

The plug looks like a Molex plug. As Rockingit suggests try RS Components on-line catalogue but I'll warn you they make a lot of similar plugs so it might take a while to find the exact match. Any 2-core flat ribbon cable with the same voltage rating will be fine, I'd go for a neoprene insulation which is more durable than PVC.

The plug looks like a Molex plug. As Rockingit suggests try RS Components on-line catalogue but I'll warn you they make a lot of similar plugs so it might take a while to find the exact match. Any 2-core flat ribbon cable with the same voltage rating will be fine, I'd go for a neoprene insulation which is more durable than PVC.
Your right it does look like a molex plug you find in pc's

Reply to Help me find this wire!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thanks in advance for any help. I've got an old lamp (inherited from my gran) that I want to add a switch to and lengthen the wire. It doesn't...
Replies
Views
I've pretty much sussed out the wiring for the radiators and underfloor heating, thanks to help from the forum. I do have one more question...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a terminal on the wall with 2 blue wires, 2 brown and a copper one (Photo 1), and I would like to connect a lamp which has 1 black...
Replies
Views
If we had 4 appliances to power, one in every room of a house, Once the current passes through them all, the remaining voltage & current is said...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've a 50A circuit (looks like 6 gauge wire - see image) that used to service an old hot tub and I want to convert it to 20A 12/2 to service a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock