Discuss Help Please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ashq

-
Reaction score
Hi people,
Ive completed the 2330 level course at college and passed all my exams and my am2, i am also doing the 2356 level 3 nvq its about 80% done, but due to the fact i mainly work on domestic houses i having trouble finishing it as it cant all be domestic, hopefully i will, but if i go past my deadline and cant finish it, (would only have my 2330 and am2) i was wondering what im qualified to do or limited to??

With the 2330 Level 2&3 and 17th Edition you are Qualified to be an Electrician
But the 2356/7 are the one to go for, ..
I think if you are that NEAR to FINISHING, the 2356-99 i would guess
I did think people did the 2330 then the 2359 and then the AM2 but hay

JUST PUT A CALL OUT TO ALL of AREA (im guessing LANCASTER) to just help you pass the post
It would be a Waste for you and others to get that NEAR and to FALL

Hi people,
Ive completed the 2330 level course at college and passed all my exams and my am2, i am also doing the 2356 level 3 nvq its about 80% done, but due to the fact i mainly work on domestic houses i having trouble finishing it as it cant all be domestic, hopefully i will, but if i go past my deadline and cant finish it, (would only have my 2330 and am2) i was wondering what im qualified to do or limited to??

You would only get trainee/labourer status from the JIB if applying for a card.

To get a gold card you need - NVQ3 AM2 and a core qualification at level 3.

To get Approved status you need all of the above plus the 2394/5 inspection and testing add on course.

To get Technician status you need all of the above again plus the design course 2396.

Reply to Help Please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi question whats my best route ive just done the am2 and past my nvq has expired as i took a while before completing the am2 i have level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've achieved my NVQ Level 3, 18th edition and 2391-52. Looking to go off by myself, work comprising all of domestic so signing off work...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I did a 4 year apprenticeship, finishing in 1994 with C&G 236 parts 1 &2 with AM2. I worked for a few companies and then went in to the...
Replies
Views
Im doing a design taks in 2365 level 3 and I came across this symbol. Its located in male and female changing room next to socket outlets. Im...
Replies
Views
hi all im seeking some advice on what to do next, I have been in the electrical industry for a while but have enrolled onto a collage with my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock