Discuss Help with this question please!!!! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Good luck with this Asoe, can't add much to SparkDoc's point about getting yourself out there and in front of them & Bane's suggestions, particularly his suggested line...

It gives the right impression that this is something you're totally committed to.

PCT Admin eh? can't imagine how you stuck that for 3yrs but oh boy would I like to pick your brains over a few sherberts. Good man! go for it.

Thanks man im really focusing on this now before i was sort of half harted but now im going to make some thing of my self. I want to make some thing of my self time to grow up i guess....

yeah my spelling is pretty bad. i often miss letters out of words and get them the wrong way round. I should really just take more time to check my work. I dont know how i made it as an administrator lol...

Not a lot to add, you've had some good advice here, so good luck with your efforts.
Remember to put a contact telephone number on your letter out, if you have one, and keep a note of where you send the letters to, that way if, no when, (let's be positive) they contact you will know where they are and if you do not hear from them you can always phone them, "to make sure they got your letter".
Good luck again, keep us informed on how it's going.

keep a note of where you send the letters to
Hmmmm, I have a bad habit of not doing that then I'll get a phone call and I'm saying,

"Tony? Tony who? From where? Right, how can I help you? Oooooh! I contacted you? About what? A job vacancy?"

*At this point it dawns on me who I'm talking to but I'm still slightly confused as I've sent out over 100 letters*

"Shi...ure! Yes, thanks for your call...."

*This is where I usually get fobbed off and go back on electriciansforums.net and post some recipes and/or dig deeper holes for myself eh Rich?*

:cool:

Hay guys just an update to how the end of the week went i did start making a few calls but have had know luck with that so far. and the second step was seending out letters to different places. i have out around 20 so far to local place to me and will now move on to doing the same with bigger named places and futher out as well. will continue to call around and will post infor as i get it.

Reply to Help with this question please!!!! in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock