• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Hilti TE4-A22 SDS for Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

RDB85

-
Trainee
Reaction score
I’m selling a Hilti TE4-A22 SDS on behalf of a family member. It comes with a 4.0 battery and charger. In excellent condition. Bought about 2 years ago but never used. In brand new condition. Collection from Liverpool or buyer pays postage. He’s asking £500 ono.

I’m selling a Hilti TE4-A22 SDS on behalf of a family member. It comes with a 4.0 battery and charger. In excellent condition. Bought about 2 years ago but never used. In brand new condition. Collection from Liverpool or buyer pays postage. He’s asking £500 ono.

Ebay seller robbabyyeah (location Liverpool) is also selling one of these.

Reply to Hilti TE4-A22 SDS for Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’m looking to sell my Milwaukee Kit. It contains: 1x 18v SDS 1x 18v Combi Drill 2x 5.0ah Batteries 1x Charger 1x Carry Case Collection is from...
Replies
Views
B
Hey Guys, I have my makita kit for sale, all in excellent condition, selling the whole kit as a lot. In the kit:- 1 x 18v makita combi drill...
Replies
Views
Set of wolf race 5 stud alloy wheels, as brand new! Less than 1000miles selling due to changing vehicle fits vauxhall vw ford possibly more! £200...
Replies
Views
Jamie10
J
20 months old in excellent condition with 2 batteries (1 of batts is 12 months old, other is same age as drill, 20 months old, charger and hard...
Replies
Views
nadger
N
E
For sale due to hardly ever getting used. 7 Months old (with original receipt giving remaining warranty) Also comes with 2 of the 36v 3.9ah...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock