Discuss How do you use the 'smileys', anybody? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Apparently some people get a list by right clicking in the reply field - I don't. Window key + full stop works on a PC, but can not help if you're using a mac or phone..
?? Call me dip stick!!
Why the emoji at the top there, though? I was right clicking on that ?

........and that^^fly wants zapping!!?

My PC is none of the above .. and needs coaxing with "colon-Braces"
"unamused" fenced in with colons . (pondering on making a post with them in ) if it stays broke.
For a minute-thought... No post Preview --the world is so risky these days..there-is
--IT Moved ...Arrgh
:unamused:

Hmmmm.... Is this going to work? ? Oh well, looks like it did ? at least on my phone screen. I'll see if they are still there when I post this ?
Now then, what about ? ? Do they exist? Are they just ? wearing a disguise? Is it ? for me to ?? Am I talking ? ?
Hmmmm......where's preview gone?

My PC is none of the above .. and needs coaxing with "colon-Braces"
"unamused" fenced in with colons . (pondering on making a post with them in ) if it stays broke.
For a minute-thought... No post Preview --the world is so risky these days..there-is
--IT Moved ...Arrgh
:unamused:
There's a post preview on the top right of the reply box. It's a sheet of paper with a magnifying glass on it.

It appears I have copied ipf's message by mistake
Don't worry...this laptop of mine seems to make it's own mind up more often than not.
Hold me finger above the keypad and it throws a wobbler....and if I move the curser around, anything can happen. Too sensitive.....but it's set at minimum. ?
I've named it a curser that lives up to it's name......Tw*t

Reply to How do you use the 'smileys', anybody? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net