Discuss How much to charge please in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Someone asked me to replace the tube lights with the LEDs (5 feet long). In total i got to change 20 of them and to rewire about 5 lights (10m length).

How much reasonable i should charge him.

Thanks

Back to the old wining formula

Materials + labour at your hourly rate + !0% to cover for admin / paperwork etc etc

Is access easy off a 6 foot step ladder or will you need a tower. Is it an empty room or full of carp you have to work around

Remember there is no such thing as a free lunch , you have overheads like everyone else in business

Back to the old wining formula

Materials + labour at your hourly rate + !0% to cover for admin / paperwork etc etc

Is access easy off a 6 foot step ladder or will you need a tower. Is it an empty room or full of carp you have to work around

Remember there is no such thing as a free lunch , you have overheads like everyone else in business
Its a work shop, full of tyres rack around. Its about 10 feet high ceiling.

How much did the stuff cost? how long did the work take to do?.....work out an hourly cost...... and do the sums.

How much did the stuff cost? how long did the work take to do?.....work out an hourly cost...... and do the sums
How much did the stuff cost? how long did the work take to do?.....work out an hourly cost...... and do the sums.
The old lights are already pre wired and running. I just need to isolate and remove them then install new one. Each light has 2 clips to fix it to the ceiling first and clip the light to it so drilling into the concrete. Each light cost about £30 which the costumer will buy. It might take me 30 minutes to change 1.

I

JCC Skypack 60 watt 5' batten, supply and fit to replace existing fluorescent - £110.00 Inc vat
Are they a replacement for a single tube 5' fluorescent, or double-tube?

Was looking for something to replace similar in parent's kitchen but needs to be at least as bright as the old single tube lights as their eyesight is not so good these days :(

The 60 watt is a replacement for a twin tube 2x 58 watts. Very nice light output. I've used dozens of these in offices and people love them.
They also do a single tube equivalent.
Both look identical from the outside.

Reply to How much to charge please in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock