Discuss how to deal with a callout in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
its not like im answering the phone onboard the trident subs, im sure the world will go on just fine lol
Corect, but if an when you start working for yourself, ignoring a customer's phone call, will in the long run force them to go elsewhere for help, consequently you will be the loser, your references will fall and you wont be getting as much work as you would need to survive, I know elsparko, I can confidently say I have had more call outs in my working life than you have had hot dinners.

OP
E

elsparko

Corect, but if an when you start working for yourself, ignoring a customer's phone call, will in the long run force them to go elsewhere for help, consequently you will be the loser, your references will fall and you wont be getting as much work as you would need to survive, I know elsparko, I can confidently say I have had more call outs in my working life than you have had hot dinners.
i dont want to respond to callouts, i will work hard enough through the day not to need the hassle

Reply to how to deal with a callout in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net