Discuss How to Quickly Access the Electricians Arms in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The Electricians Arms is a private area on ElectriciansForums.net that only those who have proven they are an electrician, with lots of experience (and polite manor) can gain access to.

There used to be quite a long URL for the 'Arms (our pub that allows lock-ins and will cut a get specifically for each member, so they can lockup if they're last in) but now I've just shortened it for us all.

If you're visiting the forum homepage (so the web address you're on is electriciansforums.net ) you now just need to add forward slash "arms".

So the URL will be electriciansforums.net/arms

Makes it all a bit easier.

How to Quickly Access the Electricians Arms electricians-arms.PNG - EletriciansForums.net

The Electricians Arms is a private area on ElectriciansForums.net that only those who have proven they are an electrician, with lots of experience (and polite manor) can gain access to.

There used to be quite a long URL for the 'Arms (our pub that allows lock-ins and will cut a get specifically for each member, so they can lockup if they're last in) but now I've just shortened it for us all.

If you're visiting the forum homepage (so the web address you're on is electriciansforums.net ) you now just need to add forward slash "arms".

So the URL will be electriciansforums.net/arms

Makes it all a bit easier.

View attachment 65362
Hello @Dan I seem to have lost my ability to post. Seems I can if I reply to a previous post like this but I can't generally post, pm or start threads.
Hello @Dan I seem to have lost my ability to post. Seems I can if I reply to a previous post like this but I can't generally post, pm or start threads.

Reply to How to Quickly Access the Electricians Arms in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock