uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss I am on the move. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SirKit Breaker

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Got a new job, start soon, doing the same thing.

Cheers...........Howard

Well you can't just leave it there man. Tell us more, where, when how long for etc?
Crikey that post was like one of them soaps wor lass watches, BAM! there's the info but none of it's what you need to figure out what's going on:)

Richard Burns

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Echo Trev, but good luck and hope it all goes well., Nice to stay with the same thing as (can be) an easier transition.

M

MarkieSparkie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congratulation mate, I hope it's a success.

G

Guest111

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All the best mate,mentioning lecturing reminded me of a funny story a few years back.We were working on this particular job and the lady of the house was a solicitor,enter my mate with the comment "so how long have you been soliciting then?" after I stopped laughing I had to explain to him that working as a solicitor was not called soliciting and what it really meant,hence the look he got from the lady in question.

Reply to I am on the move. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom