CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss I got 10 out of 10 how will you do in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
IMO, actually enjoy the song....but no meaning and.....the worst falsetto ever, rus.
[/QUOTE]

I have never heard it to be honest. The rest were like yesterday .
I'm disqualified by age though lol.

ipf

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
IMO, actually enjoy the song....but no meaning and.....the worst falsetto ever, rus.
I have never heard it to be honest. The rest were like yesterday .
I'm disqualified by age though lol.
[/QUOTE]

Never left your cake out in the rain, then?

I think someone left the software out in the rain....looking at these reply boxes....;)

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Yes , looked it up , I just never knew what it was called . Not something I would listen to twice bye choice.

Des 56

-
Arms
Esteemed
The Ottis Redding song was the only one that beat me,I had never heard of the title
I just played it on YouTube and can honestly say I never heard that song in my life before

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
The Ottis Redding song was the only one that beat me,I had never heard of the title
I just played it on YouTube and can honestly say I never heard that song in my life before
9 for me. Got that one wrong, and guessed 2 & 4. Might try Pop Master :)

Wilko

-
Arms
Esteemed
Sorry to say I used the same method as doing regulations exams. Delete the 2 silly ones and coin throw (apparently can’t say t0ss) for the pick. I got 8 :)
Sorry, but who the heck is Dion and the Belmonts? Where I grew up, de Dion was the rear axle (guess which car) and Belmont was another car (guess who made it).

Last edited:

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry to say I used the same method as doing regulations exams. Delete the 2 silly ones and coin throw (apparently can’t say t0ss) for the pick. I got 8 :)
Sorry, but who the heck is Dion and the Belmonts? Where I grew up, de Dion was the rear axle (guess which car) and Belmont was another car (guess who made it).
Don't worry Wilko, if the quiz was about todays music, I would be asking similar questions, all of the tunes in the quiz were my era, wonder if Tel has had a go yet, he is of similar age to me?

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
tried it, but it kept looping back to track 3.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
just tried again . trick is not to click on an answer or it pauses the vid. got 10, but the otis redding was a guess. just as an aside, baron knights did a spoof of dion and the belmonts, "why must i be a teenager in jail".

Reply to I got 10 out of 10 how will you do in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom