Discuss I was going to install them in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
well i have seen it all ,so the story begins a customer ring up asking me to install some cctv for her and husband is mostly bed bound ,so the lady in question said she asked the last spark to price up the job to installing some cctv and which he did, because he had installed some security lights for the customer ,so the customer asked him 3 months ago you need to ring me up so that i can move my husband from the room where the cctv going and kept on ringing him to no avail. having done some work next door the lady ask me .
i could not make this up if i could ,so today cctv day half way through the job the lady said do you know the chap and mentioned his name ,me yes he worked for me and carried on working ,how strange their was a white van parked next to mine ,next this person walked past the lady and started shouting i have come to put the cctv in. customer looks at him what you on about the lady said i have rang you several times and did not answer your phone and you turn up now ,me looked at the customer what bloody cheek .

Reply to I was going to install them in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Had a customer message me before I went to do a job asking if I could put a new bulb in a spotlight while I was there, so I picked up some LED...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hi wondering if you could help with some advice Been running an Essex/suffolk based electrical firm for last 20 years, mainly light commercial...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I completed my level 2 2365 installation and my level 3 8202 advanced technical diploma in electrical installation and I’m unsure on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock