Search the forum,

Discuss I wish I could be a fly on the wall.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Think it will be down to a racing incident. LH had a massive speed overrun on NR. NR went to cover the inside for next corner but LH was already commited. In hindsight LH could have driven around him on the outside. Real question is:why NR's car was so slow out of that corner.

It was a power reduction from the hybrid, the red light was flashing. His batteries must have been low, makes you wonder.
Daniel is upset though at the change in tactics ,He is after some answers lol.

Without the Mercs on the track I found the race interesting - that said overtaking in Spain is tricky ...

It was one of the best races in a long time , with the cars being closer in performance.
Team dominance spoils the racing, most of the teams are racing for third spot.

If you had to pick between williams or mclaren arriving back in the big time who would it be?
That is not fair -both.:angel_smile:

If I had to choose , I would choose Williams, they have a great history , and have been in the wilderness for such a long time.
Sir frank has done such a lot for the sport despite his handicap.
I have to take my hat off to him and his team.

Having said that , I have a loyalty to McLaran too.

Reply to I wish I could be a fly on the wall.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net