Discuss Idiot drivers!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Some idiot in a silver car nearly ran me off the motorway, I tried to give chase to get his reg' and wasn't doing bad keeping up, when I say wasn't doing bad, well, as I approached 90mph the ----er totally disappeared in a lightning flash and all I could see were two fiery tyre trails...
Please be on the look out for this idiot before he changes someones life for the worse!!!!
PS - the reg I think is a personalised one it looked like - OUTATIME

:smart:

This type of incident is one of the reasons I have a dash cam

Any idea of make or model of the vehicle and the area it happened so we can keep a lookout

Some idiot in a silver car nearly ran me off the motorway, I tried to give chase to get his reg' and wasn't doing bad keeping up, when I say wasn't doing bad, well, as I approached 90mph the ----er totally disappeared in a lightning flash and all I could see were two fiery tyre trails...
Please be on the look out for this idiot before he changes someones life for the worse!!!!
PS - the reg I think is a personalised one it looked like - OUTATIME

:smart:
Go steady there :)

Last edited:
Can we not use the ex armed forces to help out. Set up snipers on the bridges, to take out car engines that go over 90mph...

​Nope, and they used peat moss as a substitute in the scene where manure gets dumped on Biff's car

haha. Just as well. I can't think of may people that would opt for the real thing in that circumstance....

You've got to tune into ITV2 and watch Keith Lemon's tribute to Back to the Future 'it's funny as ell!' I'm trying to watch whilst listening to the footie (lufc of course!)
you support luton? eric would be proud of you.

Reply to Idiot drivers!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net