Discuss I'm not going in here, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

SirKit Breaker

Cos if i do i will get banned for swearing amongst other things.

The left are loony, the right are wrong, and those in the middle are left right and wrong.

It does matter who you vote for, the government always wins.

It will be a day to behold if the 2 Eddies get in.............The chuckle brothers running the country and holding the purse strings, now that will be a comedy show:speechless:

I feel sorry for Her Majesty. She must be thinking which of these halfwits are going to bugger my country up for the next 5 years!

Anyway, i will be worse off whatever, so i will vote for whoever will bring back hanging and conscription, and reduce the tax on beer. ARE YOU LISTENING NIGEL?

Cheers...............Howard

Camoron and the lefties etc. want to give housing and benefits to..................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the far right are a damn sight more looney than the lefties these day's. Someone in a skirt convinced them a while ago that they are middle class and not working class!! lol!!

Wrong again Tel, work restrictions on workers from Eastern European countries were put in place, by the then Labour Government and only just recently expired. I don't believe he has amassed the sort of cash he's claiming here, and certainly not since January of this year. What's more it looks more like repairs to an existing property rather than building a new house, as this rag's article would have you believe!!

More scaremongering crap created by the tabloids that people want to believe to boost their own political beliefs...

this is a result of the blair/brown open door disaster. even the mail get some things right.

Romanian migrant boasts handouts from the UK have helped him construct home in Romania | Daily Mail Online

Mr Lazar came to the Britain with five other immigrants when the work restrictions on Romanians were lifted in January

Mr Lazar, 36, a part-time self-employed scrap metal collector in London, pays no tax as he earns so little and claims £1,700 a month in welfare.

11 * 1700 = 18700

Mathematics according to The Daily Mail, 60000=18700

Hahaha, what a pile of shyte that paper is! :smilielol5:

Wrong again Tel, work restrictions on workers from Eastern European countries were put in place, by the then Labour Government and only just recently expired. I don't believe he has amassed the sort of cash he's claiming here, and certainly not since January of this year. What's more it looks more like repairs to an existing property rather than building a new house, as this rag's article would have you believe!!

More scaremongering crap created by the tabloids that people want to believe to boost their own political beliefs...

Fair comments....

However there is no current way, for ANY benefit claiment, to prove that they have dependents other than to show birth certificates...

Reply to I'm not going in here, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock