Discuss I'm sorry but desperation brought me here! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi to all. My first time on this forum. Background in Telecommunications and now 'happily' retired.

As per the title, desperation with a particular issue with an alarm (will post detail seperately) of which I have not been able to solve, has brought me into the forum but, who knows, what a long and fullfilling association might come.

So, thank you in advance for any help I may be given in the hours, days, weeks, months etc etc ahead.

so...post the alarm problem. fair few members will be able to advise.

Welcome Ben, there’s always someone manning the switchboard or cleaning the toilet facilities - help will be there for you whenever needed - we’ll wash our hands first.
Over and out!

Welcome!

If you look at the top of of the page, you’ll find a button marked “forums”

Select the alarms forum and post your query there. At least you’ll get the right focus!
Good luck

Alarms, CCTV and Security Systems - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/forums/alarms-cctv-and-security-systems.41/
a new member will not be able to access the alsrms forum without mod. permisssion. it's a security issue. don't want the burglars getting inside knowledge. they get enough in the nick as it is.

a new member will not be able to access the alsrms forum without mod. permisssion. it's a security issue. don't want the burglars getting inside knowledge. they get enough in the nick as it is.
I wondered why that was - makes sense now.

Thank you for all the 'Welcome's and, advice. The issue was posted earlier - as Honeywell/ADE Optima Compact Gen4 panel - Issue with LCD RKP.
Had a few responses so, you never know. Thanks again!

Reply to I'm sorry but desperation brought me here! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net