Discuss iraq in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dingledong

Who thinks this just bombing campaign is right ,who thinks boots on ground will be right and who thinks that maybe discussion is the best way forward with IS

The day it was announced the BBC had a phone/text in question ' do we have a moral obligation to bomb Iraq?'
The question is absurd. Is it immoral to kill?

Bombing achieves nothing.

I was part of the anti war march in 2003, the largest protest in London's history. Did it make any difference? No obviously not.
Our conflict is not Iraq but Parliament.
' The peasants are revolting'

The day it was announced the BBC had a phone/text in question ' do we have a moral obligation to bomb Iraq?'
The question is absurd. Is it immoral to kill?

Bombing achieves nothing.

I was part of the anti war march in 2003, the largest protest in London's history. Did it make any difference? No obviously not.
Our conflict is not Iraq but Parliament.
' The peasants are revolting'
I agree to a point but can we stand by and do nothing? I don't think we can but it has to be a concerted effort by the whole world to defeat these fanatics. The Russians and the Chinese should be involved as well as the powers from the middle east, Europe and north America.

But if we had said ok we ain't gonnA get inolved at all nothing would we be left alone by them or would we still have problems with them

I think we should go in there and kick the fluck out of them, literally obliterate everything that moves, no mercy at all, the full works, the full monty, send the tanks in and half a million allied soldiers and end this carp once and for all, lets show these scum why we are seriously flucking as hard as nails and kill as many as we can get hold of, I would like to see everyone one of them lying dead in bits in the desert, fluck em.

Sadam Husain was a ruthless dictator but bye his actions all the tribes/rebels were scared to uprise against him or each other we supplied them (both sides) with arms Saddam first because it suited us then we supplied the rebels with arms to topple him.
Now he has gone its survival of the fittest (and think it will be unstable for years) and they dont want to play ball with us (USA)
Should we bomb them? probably not but we are in too deep now to pull out.

OIL OIL OIL OIL and OIL

Utter scum. I'm pretty much a pacifist but I'm now thinking maybe we should just turn the whole area into glass. It wouldn't take too much effort or money.
I'll be more rational in the morning.

Sadam Husain was a ruthless dictator but bye his actions all the tribes/rebels were scared to uprise against him or each other we supplied them (both sides) with arms Saddam first because it suited us then we supplied the rebels with arms to topple him.
Now he has gone its survival of the fittest (and think it will be unstable for years) and they dont want to play ball us (USA)
Should we bomb them? probably not but we are in too deep now to pull out.

OIL OIL OIL OIL and OIL
We made this problem. We have to resolve it but it has to be done in conjunction with the arab world, the Russian and the Chinese.
The ones who have the most to lose are the Saudi royal family because if IS are not stopped they will take over there and give them an appointment in chop chop square in Riyadh.

Mdj and trev, i'm surprised at the two of you, i thought youse had more sense, isis has come abuot because of the west not knowing when to keep it's nose out, obliterating iraq will just serve to give isis the political cover to wage its warand assume the moral high ground fighting against the crusaders.

That's what I'm saying Mike however, not everyone in the area supports and condones what IS stand for and do.
Do we sacrifice innocents, women and children?

Mdj and trev, i'm surprised at the two of you, i thought youse had more sense, isis has come abuot because of the west not knowing when to keep it's nose out, obliterating iraq will just serve to give isis the political cover to wage its warand assume the moral high ground fighting against the crusaders.
It's like I said, this problem has come about as a direct result of what the west has done in that region. The upshot of that is that we also have to deal with it because Iraq doesn't have the resources to do it alone.

Reply to iraq in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net