Discuss iraq in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mdj and trev, i'm surprised at the two of you, i thought youse had more sense, isis has come abuot because of the west not knowing when to keep it's nose out, obliterating iraq will just serve to give isis the political cover to wage its warand assume the moral high ground fighting against the crusaders.
We have been too cautious in the past and allowed these scum bags to grow, time to end it now, lets nuke em, the whole lot of them and worry about what the russians and chinese say later, the middle east will cause world war three other wise, time to eradicate it and forget it existed.

Also if they capture you they will cut your head of if we capture them we will look after them . If one soldier does any thing wrong he will go to prison . They go to war and we go to play the game that is wrong

Fluck em, lets nuke em, destroy the whole of the middle east, the lot of em, then our children will be safer than they are now and they can have good lives, all the worlds trouble at the moment is in the middle east area, lets eradicate it and forget it existed, a nice big empty desert with nothing but sand and peace and quiet.

We have been too cautious in the past and allowed these scum bags to grow, time to end it now, lets nuke em, the whole lot of them and worry about what the russians and chinese say later, the middle east will cause world war three other wise, time to eradicate it and forget it existed.

You'll not be able to forget it when you have a rerun of 7/7, a scorched earth policy will only make martyrs of isis a coalition headed up by the un with limited assaults on isis strongholds with other arabs leading from the front is what is needed

You'll not be able to forget it when you have a rerun of 7/7, a scorched earth policy will only make martyrs of isis a coalition headed up by the un with limited assaults on isis strongholds with other arabs leading from the front is what is needed
That will happen anyway, it is only a matter of time unfortunately, if anyone here believes that won't happen again they are fools.

Then theres the religion thing loads of different types of muslims doing stuff in the name of Allah that complicate stuff further (work with lots of muslims and they all speak out againt this and confirm in that the koran does too)
We all can get on our high horses but it wernt so long ago we were fighting crusades all over the world in the name of god.

MEDIA COVERAGE be aware its heavily censored we hear what they want us to its designed to enrage us. saw this first hand during the miners strike (orgreave) and that was just an internal issue

What with? a suicide bomber perhaps, might be possible, otherwise they have nothing except bull**** on offer.

It doesn't take much, the canary wharf bombing took less than a grand to put together, now imagine that without the 90 minute warning and let off in a highly pedastrianised area, or even a similar bomb let off at sellafield creating a dirty nuclear bomb, there are always ways and means if you are focused enough

anyone actually worked in the middle east?
i have some years back
these people are actually ok fellas till we westerners poked our noses into their countrys for the OIL

Israel

Israel has broken so many human right laws, they have been killing innocent woman and children since 1940's, destroying homes of innocent people.. I don't see the west intervening... Instead billions of dollars are poured into Israel, because they can sell arms to them and make money... The West only get involved if they have a financial gain.. They don't give a ---- about human life... Afghanistan has minerals which they need, Iraq oil, Syria again oil... Guys pls rethink before making comments about nuking countries... We wouldn't like it if another country come here and tell us who should run the country and how.. Media is owned by Zionist Jews, who will give information which they want us to hear.. BBC was not even broadcasting anything about Palestine, thanks to the Internet, due to the social media groups, they cannot hide anything anymore... Why should we send our troops out to another country and see them being killed and used because the country can benefit financially...my brother in law was in the Navy, served in Iraq and Afghanistan, he has seen things first hand.. So pls do your research before making stupid statements... Hope we all can live in peace one day..

In an ideal world, peace would be great...but in truth, you can take it from a football match right through to a religious view...hate is the key. oil and supply of arms, is every countries business, and as per the Falklands, their down fall. The French supplied Mirage jet fighters, the uk supplied exocet missiles...all used against us in a conflict. Now when it comes to towns such yours, Luton and many others where people march, chanting "uk go to hell" and "behead all who insult islam" Then people will state their honest views, they don`t need research, as they are now seeing this on there streets. Germany never marched on uk streets, nor did communists, Neither did true muslims...but in 1938 to 1945 we were a bit more protective of our country, and were very choosy who we let in.

We went to war twice because of oil, strictly speaking in my opinion it was wrong, but once there we let Saddam off the hook, basically because we didn't find any WMDs it should have been finished once and foe all and we had to go back and sort him once and for all. Now the clans have gone to war with each other and ISIS have moved in, what did the politicos think that would be the end of it, fat chance.

I won't say any more about this other than to say the Middle East will always be a trouble spot because of one thing OIL.

Reply to iraq in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net