Discuss Its Christmas, show us your trees........... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Squid

Bit small as its only 6ft and the house needs renovating so apologies for the decor, but Hey Ho Ho Ho but its dressed and its up.

Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 22.08.24.jpg

let me know have a van waiting!
Are you one of them weird burglars thats breaks in and does the cleaning or decorates whilst people are away?
We had a nutter around here who did that, he would break in during day and do peoples washing up and housework, He also finished some painting the owners had not done yet... Grade A odd ball, he got a suspended sentence and order to work with mental health team.

Reply to Its Christmas, show us your trees........... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
PCBWay Christmas Sale - Embrace the Festive Season with Exclusive Discounts on PCB Prototypes! Get ready to jingle with the PCBWay Christmas...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Merry Christmas to everyone, and apologies for talking work during the holidays😅 I have my first EV charger install job early in the New...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, Got a bit of a strange one (by my usual standards anyway). Job is a large barn conversion, done years ago, there's loads of work to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock