Discuss Just cracked open the single malt in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
The Springboks just broke the All Blacks 22 game unbeaten run.

Great game, 27-25 at the final whistle, well worth it if you get a chance to watch it.

Just cracked open the single malt untitled1 - EletriciansForums.netJust cracked open the single malt SA - EletriciansForums.net

Hmmm, the bottle of single malt was followed by 3 bottles of brandy a crate of Guinness and a few bottles of Amarula. Last person left my house a 5am and I'm feeling a little groggy and slow this morning.

Hmmm, the bottle of single malt was followed by 3 bottles of brandy a crate of Guinness and a few bottles of Amarula. Last person left my house a 5am and I'm feeling a little groggy and slow this morning.
Kinda shows in your eyes.
I'm back off to bed.
Live F1 .....06:00 start.

I'm wearing sunglass at the moment and feeling very sorry for myself. I told the wife I thought I have flu this morning but she wasn't very sympathetic and she's getting the vacuum cleaner out.

I'm considering hair of the dog as the best solution and I feel it's going to be a long day.

Home is a miserable place, nobody here has an ounce of sympathy. I fueled up my bike and took a ride down the coast road to a quiet spot. Managed to get a nice 3 hour nap under a tree in the middle of nowhere, nothing but the sounds of the birds and the waves crashing on the rocks below. I stopped on the way home for a couple of coffees and a few aspirin so I'm feeling better now.

Well, I'm in London tonight for an awards dinner followed by an after party party at a cabaret club. Oddly, I've booked tomorrow off!!!

Good result marv, they only lost because Afoa was playing for Glos against the Tigers yesterday, thumbs up for the Boks.

Well, I'm in London tonight for an awards dinner followed by an after party party at a cabaret club. Oddly, I've booked tomorrow off!!!
Very wise, if I'd thought we'd have won I would also have made better recovery plans for today, the win took me by surprise TBH. I'm kinda used to us losing to the All Blacks and I don't even get that upset when it happens, I've got a lot of respect for them as a team. Now The Aussies on the other hand........that's a different story.

Even without John Afoa they've got the depth of talent to cover his absence. It never ceases to amaze me how so many quality players can come so consistantly from a country so small.

What it comes down to Marv is the fact the Boks are a quality team and South Africa a rugby fanatic country, I have huge respect for them, after England they are my Favorite team, well those two after Glos of course.

Reply to Just cracked open the single malt in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock