Discuss Labour Leadership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I am only replying to your baiting, as I mentioned earlier, I was happy to leave here and let you 2 carry on alone, but said if you keep reposting then I would be happy to play the game, we have been warned against continuing so I was happy to walk away, but I won't let you have the last word, I will of course be friendly and not nasty, I certainely won't call you a child killer or muslim hater, far from it, so once again, please enjoy the thread with the other one and I hope your debate goes well for you, good luck with it sean.

generally, i refrain from political debates because, as MDJ knows, my politics are to the right of our dear lady maggie. however, this jeremy corblimey is a tory prayer answered. while he leads the labour lot, there's more chance of donald frump siring a black child.

Well, in an attempt to get back to the topic, how about that list you posted, supposedly gleaned from Labour supporters detailing their current concerns - perhaps you'd care to post a less childish response to the one you previously gave ?

So you'll be able to point us all to something that's been published to back up this list of yours ?

Show us its not a complete work of fiction please.

Your response .......

could do, but to annoy you I am not going to.

I have removed a couple of offensive posts and a couple that contained reply with quote of the offending posts, for the most part you are acting like kids in a playground ( you know who you are ) so I have left most of it as is but @ Derek if you post another comment like that again which I've just deleted you will be banned without warning, now can we please grow up and keep the debate going in an adult manner, I appreciate political debates can get heated but please keep it civil.

Possibly what you were quoting was the offending txt, as oppose to your comment, removing the quote only would have left your comment without reference to who or what you were replying to. The 'strange standards' as you call them are all explained in the rules.

Quod Erat Demonstratum.

OK smartarse! :toilet: it was 1963 when i last studied latin. being as how i can't remember what day it is, a small error is permitted for an old fart like me. LOL.

QED, a Latin phrase meaning, literally, "that which was to be proved", is offensive? Strange standards.

I have removed a couple of offensive posts and a couple that contained reply with quote of the offending posts, for the most part you are acting like kids in a playground ( you know who you are ) so I have left most of it as is but @ Derek if you post another comment like that again which I've just deleted you will be banned without warning, now can we please grow up and keep the debate going in an adult manner, I appreciate political debates can get heated but please keep it civil.

I thought it was quite straight forward but if you're struggling look at the highlighted part of my post, you had quoted an offensive photo which obviously appeared in your post and couldn't be left, If you look at the reason for deletion under your post it says thread clean up not offensive comment.

Then explain Oldham
The Oldham West & Royton by-election 2015, was caused by the death of MP Michael Meacher (Labour), who had been its MP, since its creation 1997. I understand there was some history between him & John McDonnell. The new MP, John McMahon, was a well respective Labour Councillor, and leader of the Oldham council, I believe. An increase of 4.5% of the vote, from the General Election. If this seat had been a Tory or Lib Dem seat, I could well see it as an 'Incredible Result' for JC. 'Labour increased its vote share by an average of 9% points in by-elections held during the last Parliament. And we all know how the 2015 general election turned out'. (Prof Matthew Goodwin).

I thought it was quite straight forward but if you're struggling look at the highlighted part of my post, you had quoted an offensive photo which obviously appeared in your post and couldn't be left, If you look at the reason for deletion under your post it says thread clean up not offensive comment.

My bad. Need to pay more attention. Apologies.

Reply to Labour Leadership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net