Discuss lazer level in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I couldn't help but check all the fittings and die lights at home! All surprisingly level & aligned from a simple tape!
So you do not really need the laser level, just a tape!!

Fun to play with though! I must actually find a real use for mine!

I mean.... this is an important tool for accuracy and precision in a working environment.:cool3:

Brought it online for £155 including VAT

Looked at the Leica one it was around the same price, just not as many people raving about it as the dewalt one! Not a single negative comment online about it!

Reply to lazer level in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am an experienced electrical engineer consultant in building services, and I am looking to expand my professional horizons by taking on side...
Replies
Views
Just introducing myself after much lurking... Having recently completed my diploma and 2391, the knowledge and experience shared by folk on here...
Replies
Views
I saw the sponsored post on this forum for magnetic leads to avoid removing conductors when doing an R1+R2 test, here...
Replies
Views
Looking for some advice and timescale here. I'm not an electrician just a tennet with a housing association. I've been offered top floor flat in a...
Replies
Views
Was having a poke around the old man's house today. Anyway. DB is under stairs (18th ed following a recent extension. Not done by me but it's...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock