Discuss LED Lighting in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Can you mix Hi Frequency Fluorescent fittings with Led fittings on the same radial circuit? Have 2 led fittings flickering. I know it could be cheap drivers. Also, could anyone recommend 5ft single or double Led 50/80W battens, which are weatherproof for warehouse replacements? I did think of UFO's but need the headroom in places. Thanks in advance.!

What do you mean by this?

Have a separate HFF fitting and a separate LED on one circuit?

Or an LED lamp in an HFF fitting?

The former is ok, the latter is not.

Okay, there is a LED light, then 1 HFF light then another LED, then 2 HFF lights installed on the ceiling in a row, 1 circuit looped in/out to next fitting. The 2 LED lights are flickering, one worse than the other.

There is no issue with LED and HFF or any other light fittings on the same lighting circuit.
Are the LED lamps fed by the correct drivers? Did you just swap them over? Or are they LED fittings?
JCC LED strip fluorescents are good, easy to instal and all are dimmable

There is no issue with LED and HFF or any other light fittings on the same lighting circuit.
Are the LED lamps fed by the correct drivers? Did you just swap them over? Or are they LED fittings?
JCC LED strip fluorescents are good, easy to instal and all are dimmable

The lights were previously replaced to LED as each Fluorescent failed
thinking they would end up with all LEDs. They have worked for 2 years so I'm thinking it is the drivers that are failing. There is nothing wrong with the supply. Any recommended LED lights weatherproof battens would be appreciated. Thanks for the replies guys.

Reply to LED Lighting in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock