• Thread starter Guest77
  • Start date
  • Replies 135
  • Views 11K

Currently reading:
Lets go then lol

Discuss Lets go then lol in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

What about the other nationalities who speak in their language? The French? The Danes? The Germans? The Argentinians and Brazilians? The Portugese and Spanish?

Oh I forgot, they're white!

I don't read a daily newspaper nowadays as I get fed up , angry , depressed when I read them so it's if I go into a cafe I will . You Will scoff I know but page 2 yesterday's Sun top right or middle right I think.

What about the other nationalities who speak in their language? The French? The Danes? The Germans? The Argentinians and Brazilians? The Portugese and Spanish?

Again please read my post when I go to Whitechapel hospital I don't see Germans or French etc the people behind the counters are very old white women good English speaking or young Asians that were born in this country but still have really strong accents

Spaniards ain't white and I worked in a club and they had Portuguese night 90% of the customers were black

Every time I call Virgin Media, Orange telecoms or my bank I end-up with the call being answered by someone whose first language is not English and who I can't understand nor can they understand me. Consequently a simple enquiry takes about three times longer than it should and boils my wee wee. I am now in the habit of asking for someone who speaks English - and I get what I want. This has nothing to do with racism but everything to do with not having my time wasted unnecessarily.

They cannot pronounce the letter "V" either - it comes out as a "W" - so we have the scenario of the doctor telling his lady patient; "I will give you some cream to put on your wagina". (as told to me by Tidyboiler)

Every time I call Virgin Media, Orange telecoms or my bank I end-up with the call being answered by someone whose first language is not English and who I can't understand nor can they understand me. Consequently a simple enquiry takes about three times longer than it should and boils my wee wee. I am now in the habit of asking for someone who speaks English - and I get what I want. This has nothing to do with racism but everything to do with not having my time wasted unnecessarily.

They cannot pronounce the letter "V" either - it comes out as a "W" - so we have the scenario of the doctor telling his lady patient; "I will give you some cream to put on your wagina". (as told to me by Tidyboiler)

I feel their pain. :dita:

So anyone can stay there, and MPs don't have to stay there if they don't want to, and there is an optional breakfast buffet?

No not anyone, for security reasons and MPs safety

Correct they do not have to stay there, they can stay where they want, we are a free country, however they won't get paid expenses if they decide to stay anywhere else, as for breakfast, it will be what they want, but like the other 30 million workers in the UK, they will have to pay for it.

No not anyone, for security reasons and MPs safety

Correct they do not have to stay there, they can stay where they want, we are a free country, however they won't get paid expenses if they decide to stay anywhere else, as for breakfast, it will be what they want, but like the other 30 million workers in the UK, they will have to pay for it.

That doesn't sound like any sort of 'hotel' I've ever been to. Staff accommodation maybe, but not a 'hotel'.

Reply to Lets go then lol in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock