Discuss Little Giant steps in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

jeremy

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
I got a set of Little Giant Dark Horse steps about a month ago and thought I'd recommend them.
th
Not light and not cheap(very not cheap!), but very adaptable, and shorter than standard steps, so fit in the back of the truck. If you find yourself needing adaptable fibreglass steps, these are the ones for you.

There's a products and tools review section of the forum if you have the time to do a detailed write up of them ... ?

I have a one of the six rungs per side aluminium Little Giants. Easily fits in the back of a SWB transit and very useful for fittings in the middle of high ceilings.

A bit heavy for general use though.

I used a set the other day, scary to put up and take down the first time but I liked them. Heavy, yes but they have wheels to drag them along with (obviously carry over the parquet floor). An investment too be sure.

I've had the 5 tread little giants for 6 years, but I got them second hand of a bloke who said they were too heavy for him!
Cost me ÂŁ60, one of my best bargains for sure !!!!
If you want really good steps and don't mind the price you can't beat them!
Only drawback is they don't fit on my roof rack as I'd has angle sides (ex BT van) so I've always put them in my Connect side on up against some racking

I've used them, good steps. Don't worry about the cost as you will be able to cancel your gym membership so will save on that, carrying them around all day, very good work out as they are so heavy

I got a set of Little Giant Dark Horse steps about a month ago and thought I'd recommend them.
th
Not light and not cheap(very not cheap!), but very adaptable, and shorter than standard steps, so fit in the back of the truck. If you find yourself needing adaptable fibreglass steps, these are the ones for you.
I do like those.... alot! Apart from the price o_O

Reply to Little Giant steps in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, a very long time I did a swanky grand designs type new build in the middle of nowhere, so in the middle of nowhere that it's a house with...
Replies
Views
This is more a challenge to myself and why not for some of you as well. I will try to make it myself alone but... it will be easier and faster...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a relatively newly qualified electrician (mature trainee who completed his NVQ in 2023) today was the first time I've seen a melted...
Replies
Views
I'm fitting one of the Apex 7S units on Friday. I'd avoided the original range after a couple of bad experiences but I figured a new model might...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock