Discuss logo in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys, going to get some t-shirts made up and want to put a logo on. Any of you recommend any good websites to have a look at for both logo design and t-shirt printing?

I would recommend that the logo's are emboidered - sure a bit more expensive but they will last a long time, often longer than the actual item.

Get yourself into the local businesses personally. Get them to create your logo and say you are happy for them use it as a example of the work they can do for other customers, so you can get free advertising from them, let them meet you and know there is a electrician local to them.

Google just creates a faceless society, use this as a way of starting to network with other local businesses.

I had my logo done by a friend who does graphic design, then got work clothing at clothes2order.com - can't recommend them highly enough. I would recommend the friend of mine, but he has moved to the Czech Republic and become a chef...

Reply to logo in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm looking at booking myself on the 2391. Just wanted to see if anyone has ever done the course online and then done the 2 day exam. If...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views
Hi I've inherited a very tight space, a KMF switch and some split-con for a sub-main to try and tidy up. It's a joyous non-restrained single...
Replies
Views
I was asked to see why a set of sockets weren’t working in the house (which appear to be a ring circuit based on breakers) There was no power on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock