Discuss Made me laugh in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This highlights some of the differences in how our transatlantic cousins do things across the pond - we have a 10 week course in inspection & testing, ending in a 4 hour practical exam and a 4 hour closed book written exam to demonstrate knowledge of how to carry out the correct sequence of live and then dead testing and how to complete the paperwork, while they use a "long---- pipe. Plastic one."

They'd never make it in the UK. To fat, to stupid!

I wouldn't label all Americans as fat and stupid, but watching some of those vids it doesn't paint a very good picture does it? makes you wonder how they got to the Moon, if they did.

I wouldn't label all Americans as fat and stupid, but watching some of those vids it doesn't paint a very good picture does it? makes you wonder how they got to the Moon, if they did.

easy. zero gravity means fat is weightless. many new theories in science since galileo, but the earth is still flat to a dog.

Last edited:

Reply to Made me laugh in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
I recently just done my AM2 resit and in my inspection and testing, despite the invigilator watching me do the tests, I think I may have forgotten...
Replies
Views
I have taken delivery of an undersink water heater. It is fitted with an RCD on the electrical supply cable which terminates with a euro-plug. I...
Replies
Views
Hello again with another small project. I followed this video tutorial and I also buy that 23LC1024 IC RAM she is presenting (5pcs from aliexpress...
Replies
Views
Not really a Question but its more a Point that the other Education Bodies out there than City and Guilds Granted most Employment agency dont...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock