Search the forum,

Discuss Massive run!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pick any thread on this site and you'll find someone who does for the sake of it

And there are two ways to respond to it.

just pretend you're in the canteen being ribbed, its just the same, these blokes are proper sparkies not any old tat, sift through the ribbing, and glean the golden advice in there, get the skin if a rhino and chuckle it away!

190m is a big old run.

And there are two ways to respond to it.

just pretend you're in the canteen being ribbed, its just the same, these blokes are proper sparkies not any old tat, sift through the ribbing, and glean the golden advice in there, get the skin if a rhino and chuckle it away!

I agree with this, but usually banter is a two way thing. The problem is some people give it but don't like receiving it and they come across as ----.

I was not seriously condoning the use of a landrover to pull cables in to anything, removing a dead cable from the ground is another matter entirely.

However my landrover and positive attitude have removed many stuck vans and a 7.5 tonne lorry from fields, a few tree stumps from a mates garden, dead trees from roads, a car from a pond, and various other things.

It's easy to forget sometimes that people reading your posts don't necessarily know you well enough to see the joke in such comments.
Yes we know dave, banter matey.

Not ignoring anything Andy. Lack of info at the moment. All I've been told is there is a temple and they want lighting in it. It may well come pre wired I have no idea right now. I fo agree with an upgraded supply but there's a bit more to just doing the work. All the info comes from the owner through a QS then a site agent the me. Then all the way back again to get an answer. Some people on here just seem to jump down people's throats for the sake of it. But most are quite helpful with their comments
Hey just yanking your chain, your a spark yes? well then you should know were jesting, this thread is harmless and no-one has actually insulted you, I expected a smile from you regarding the spurs comment, I enjoyed your reply in any case, all in fun fella.

Apologies if it's banter. Long long day yesterday and not in the mood. Update regarding this temple thing. It's pre fab concrete with one fixed light in it. Essentially just an outside light. Apparently. MDj :tree: Just for you

Apologies if it's banter. Long long day yesterday and not in the mood. Update regarding this temple thing. It's pre fab concrete with one fixed light in it. Essentially just an outside light. Apparently. MDj :tree: Just for you

Fit it with a 12V LED lamp then and run it off a car battery got to be a lot cheaper. No calcs and no hard graft

Reply to Massive run!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net