Discuss max zs for 1492 and 1489 allen bradley breakers in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

If they are new the curve should be written on them eg.. C16A indicates Type C, 16A.

Are you trying to squeeze a circuit to comply by not using the 7671 tabulated values?

The only time I looked at that was with a Merlin MCB, the values on the data sheet were the same.

Thanks for your replies. I cant find any information on what the BS number is, it has the iec 60947-2 but i dont know what that converts to for me to find the max zs values. I've looked through the data sheets and just cant find it anywhere.

A quick Google search shows their 1492 range to be terminal blocks and their 1489 range to be mcbs aimed at the American Market but also approved to 60947-2 with type C or D curves.

So you need to establish whether you have the C or D and then look it up from there.

Reply to max zs for 1492 and 1489 allen bradley breakers in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, Happy Friday! Could someone please point me in the right direction, I’m after the Max Zs for a Bill Talisman TLF633 63A MCCB, I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Happy Friday! Could someone please point me in the right direction, I’m after the Max Zs for a Bill Talisman TLF633 63A MCCB, I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a Merlin Gerin Compact NS100N Single Phase MCCB I've been asked to find its Max ZS Values and to be honest I cant find anything...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As ever another question regarding Max ZS! I just need help reading these curves and getting my head around them. Data sheets confuse me...
Replies
Views
Our home is about 40 years old and equipped with original two Federal Pacific breaker boxes. Until now we have never had any problems. A 30 AMP...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock