Discuss Merry (almost) Christmas ElectriciansForums.net! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

christmas truck.jpg

Merry (almost) Christmas ElectriciansForums.net!

It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to ElectriciansForums.net!

2024 is fast approaching and with only a few days left until the man in the red suit appears we wanted to take this moment to wish you all a very very Merry Christmas!

Thank you all for your support during 2023 and we hope that 2024 is prosperous and healthy for you!

treearms.jpg

If you want to advertise your business with Google Adwords on ElectriciansForums.net, you can click here and receive £400 free credit towards your campaign. These instructions are the same on all our forums.

Merry Christmas!

I doubt if they would even celebrate Christmas there.
Course they do…. They’re all into that “ my name is Worf, son of Mogh” Whatever….

So this is to celebrate “Jesus, son of God… of the House of donkey and cattle”

Here we go…. Photographic evidence….
Santa Kahless

IMG_4999.jpeg

Merry Christmas from me personally to each and every single one of you. There are now over 50,000 of you, all active within the last 3 months (otherwise your accounts risks being removed). And I've seen this place grow and eat every other sparky forum.

And thanks to the admin and mod teams who sort the forum out around the clock!

Here's to EF. And here's to another bulging year. 👍🤔😏

Merry Christmas, been a hectic few weeks with call outs and to top it off dropped a drum of 6mm on my big toe yesterday (last job of the day. bar humbug)

Reply to Merry (almost) Christmas ElectriciansForums.net! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net