Discuss Mind gone blank in need of assistance in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You'll find them either on the front, or on the side, in a rectangular box. I think sometimes they are written on the side without the box. In a TP&N board you'll find they'll be either 10kVa or 16kVa (or at least mine where, I had a mix of newer and older ones when I did it).

Normally on the front of the MCB in the rectangular box, assuming IC60h range???

Helpful that Pete
There are times and situations where you can and are willing to help youngsters, Connor has done this work seemingly without taking note of what KA the cbs are, the KA is clearly written on the unit in question, come on Mate get a grip.

Makes you wonder though, doesn't it?

Sorry Pete but I am not a tester, all of my work is already designed and I am just told what to put in via drawings, but yes I have dealt with kA values in college, the values I have seen and taken note of have always been on the front of the CB but i have to find the information somehow, I thought this was the right place. Thank you everyone else

Reply to Mind gone blank in need of assistance in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good evening all, I’m currently part way through my apprenticeship and we are working on IB, IN, IZ and IT and volt drop today. And it got me...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area Firstly, If you've got any questions about the am2s fire away whilst it's still fresh I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock