Discuss My MOT in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

fifth MOT passed today (in my ownership) on my 2004 Hiace. 205400 miles clocked. passed with an just an advice on 2 tyres, slight sidewall damage. VW Transporters?shove 'em.
OFF TOPIC CHAT!!!!

It's not for the main electrical forum you lazy git.

Post in the proper forums. We all have to look for them.

If all threads were posted in one forum. We're basically a whatsapp group. And who can keep up with one of those with 20-odd thousands contributors in it?

Thread moved for you. Last time that is though.

OFF TOPIC CHAT!!!!

It's not for the main electrical forum you lazy git.

Post in the proper forums. We all have to look for them.

If all threads were posted in one forum. We're basically a whatsapp group. And who can keep up with one of those with 20-odd thousands contributors in it?

Thread moved for you. Last time that is though.
sorry dan. i was looking for van/vehicle forum and the only one i could find was electric vehicles.

sorry dan. i was looking for van/vehicle forum and the only one i could find was electric vehicles.
Fair enough mate. Bless you for trying to find one for me. :)

If it's not electrical at all, always aim for Off-Topic Electrician Chat or whatever it's called in here. :)

Hey Dan, stop picking on the pensioner's ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Fair enough mate. Bless you for trying to find one for me. :)

If it's not electrical at all, always aim for Off-Topic Electrician Chat or whatever it's called in here. :)
having said that. i notice your started threads... best van for electricians 2019/2020... and fixradio in electrical forum. goose and gander??? :D :D :D

those HiAce Taliban vans go on for ever especially in the desert . make good taxis has well.
My MOT 1568830884719 - EletriciansForums.net

buzz. yo're supposed to blank off the number plate when you upload a pic. of you own van.

Traveling back in time (We all get milage checked now !)
Telectrix Quotes
Sep 27, 2016
(starting-out-myself-what-van-would-you-recommend)
toyota hiace for the van. big enough for anyone, 40mpg and they don't break down. mine is an '04, 180,000 on the clock. just flew MOT without any advisories. should be able to get a 2004/5 for under 2K

Sep 18, 2017
(what-fuel-will-your-vehicle-be-using-in-5-years)
try telling that to my toyota hiace. just passed yet another MOT @ 189,000 miles. in the 2½ years i've had it, i've spent a total of £60 ( oil & filter ) .

...And yes the alternator pulley fell off my citroen ..
at a lot less miles !

fifth MOT passed today (in my ownership) on my 2004 Hiace. 205400 miles clocked. passed with an just an advice on 2 tyres, slight sidewall damage. VW Transporters?shove 'em.

When I saw the thread title, I thought you were on about yourself :)

So with that in mind; GP said 73 years passed, advised on two knee replacements and cut back on beer & smokes to reduce the saggy belly. Also advise considering using a walking frame or one of these;
My MOT shopping trolly - EletriciansForums.net

PS, you can use the basket underneath, to put your two cans of Special Brew when you visit the local convenience store.

So with that in mind; GP said 73 years passed, advised on two knee replacements and cut back on beer & smokes to reduce the saggy belly. Also advise considering using a walking frame or one of these;
View attachment 52353

PS, you can use the basket underneath, to put your two cans of Special Brew when you visit the local convenience store.
My thoughts as well ;)

View attachment 52353

on a more serious note, i not done too bad. never had any major illness, no broken bones. could pack in the beer and smokes, but would not live any longer. it would just appear so. if it were not for the tax/duty/vat us reprobates paid on beer and smokes, the NHS would have collapsed years ago. us smokers have paid for our smoking related problems tenfold, subsidising the non-smokers stress related treatments as well. just hope i can holdout for another 15 years, then i may have recovered all the taxes i've paid in with my pittance of a state pension, which just about pays for essentials ( beer and smokes). for luxuries like food , bills, etc. i still need to work, albeit only 3 days a week. rant over. :D :D :D .

Great vans the Hi ace, I had one years ago and also a lite ace, superb vehicles

Reply to My MOT in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock