• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Need a new tool box? try this

Discuss Need a new tool box? try this in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

Forum Mentor
unless of course you want to smack him in the gob

Dustydazzler

Regular EF Member
I personally don't get the whole 'whats in my tool box' videos

But clearly ALOT of people watch them , some bloke in America has over 1,000,000 subs to his tool channel o_O

westward10

In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream.
Staff member
These people are really at the bottom of the food chain the one in #2 actually said his new tat bag was life changing shame it didn't end his life.

Pete999

Forum Mentor
I personally don't get the whole 'whats in my tool box' videos

But clearly ALOT of people watch them , some bloke in America has over 1,000,000 subs to his tool channel o_O
Bit of a Tool then

Andy78

Respected Member
These people are really at the bottom of the food chain the one in #2 actually said his new tat bag was life changing shame it didn't end his life.
Not like you. You're usually quite enthusiastically positive about youtube sparkies.

Vortigern

Regular EF Member
What a crap tool box. I can just see me sorting through that mess of tools in the bottom for every tool I need on a job NOT! What a stupid design. I need to get to my 3.5 mm and 5 mm plus my pozis and long nosed pliers and strippers (WIRE!) sorting through that mess every time would drive me mad. And as for dumping my drill in among all that dirt and getting lord know what into the vents.... no way! A poorly conceived design that would only suit a novice.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
such a bloody fuss.i have a real issue.like where can i get some imperial (BA) faceplate screws. they are just ovet 3.5mm and under 4.0mm. .already sussed the 3/4 conduit issues,

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
Bit of a Tool then
Not really as with 1 Million subscribers on Youtube you'll be earning about $100k to $130k per year, who is the fool the one who goes out to work in his shitty van for £20 per hour or the Youtube Blogger......

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]