uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss New Toy just for fun............. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
S

Squid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh and I have sent a couple of members/participants of the forum Lambretta/Mod jackets ;o)))

Don't blame the engineers lads blame open****h management.

The whole world has gone health and safety mad to be fair, in some cases it's great but in other cases it's daft.

S

Squid

Centre Fire, will drop more than a rabbit........

upload_2019-2-27_11-27-46.jpeg

S

Squid

I used to have a Coonan 357 semi auto till Dunblane banned full bore pistols so now I’m 22 rimfire and a 243
Shame, my cousin in the US has a Sterling Sub and a 303 in his collection.

S

Squid

I am going to apply for a firearms certificate should be fun in central London lol

His hobby was making Kentucky Hunting rifles, kept him sane after Vietnam.

haj

-
Arms
I am going to apply for a firearms certificate should be fun in central London lol

His hobby was making Kentucky Hunting rifles, kept him sane after Vietnam.

Plenty of clubs in London cost you the earth mind !! You’ll need to be a member of a club or have a permission somewhere in the sticks.

I think I’ll stick to my rimfire
speaking of rimfire, I collect antique firearms and recently acquired a 150 year old 7 shot bonanza .22 caliber (short rounds), smooth bore, nickle finish,
black walnut birds head grip and spur trigger.
while it functions the cylinder pawl is worn too far to rotate the cylinder in the correct position so it would be unsafe to fire in its present condition.
although i can repair it I do not want to alter it at all.
so its going into a shadow box with an information card for display only.

bonanza.jpeg

S

Squid

My cousin in the US used to make Kentucky hunting rifles as a hobby gnu user.

My cousin in the US used to make Kentucky hunting rifles as a hobby gnu user.
they are a lot of fun to make and target shooting a flintlock has its challenges but its also a lot of fun also!>
I have a muzzleloader and use it during the muzzleloader deer season, Ive harvested 3 deer since i got it 5 years ago, being a single shot you have to place the shot carefully. I can take pride in the fact Ive never had to shoot more than once.
gun smithing is and art form but finding the good ones is a challenge itself.

Reply to New Toy just for fun............. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom