Discuss New Van - Renault Trafic in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a Renault Trafic (2019-). Not sure whether to go new (+ warranty), or used and unknown at this point.
As far as I know, these are the same van as the Fiat Talento and Nissan NV300. Is there any reason to go for a different badge?

Has anyone got a horror story with the (newest) Trafic? I mean- something substantial to say don't do it!

The new customs might not rust like their predecessors but I'm not overly keen on their design inside or out and I've had plenty of problems with previous transits so the'yre out I'm afraid.

I had considered an EV, having looked further into how much they cost it's not worth it at this point.

I'm glad I stopped hanging out for the promised e/phev vans and got a new transit derv 2 years ago, they eventually arrived but at prices that only the likes of islington council will consider! I mean how is it you could buy a diesel transit and a Toyota prius for less than the cost of the phev transit??!!??

Tbh just buy what you like is my advice, or who has a dealer local to you, you'll find horror stories for all of them, while the majority soldier on unremarked on, because internet. I bought a transit cos they make an auto and my mechanics a ford guy.

Reply to New Van - Renault Trafic in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net