Discuss NZ to UK in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

broadsword2012

Hi there
Hoping some of you guys can point me in the right direction please
I am a Brit who re-trained as an electrician here in NZ and now considering returning to the UK and working in the trade
I am a Registered Electrician here, what do I have to do to work in the UK please?
cheers

Hi there
Hoping some of you guys can point me in the right direction please
I am a Brit who re-trained as an electrician here in NZ and now considering returning to the UK and working in the trade
I am a Registered Electrician here, what do I have to do to work in the UK please?
cheers
At least 17th edition of the wiring regulations. If you don't have it you are a bit stuffed.

As a matter of interest, what sort of time period does it take in NZ, to re-train as an electrician??

As for even thinking about returning to the UK at the present time, i'd be seriously thinking again to be totally honest with you. There is nothing to come home too. If it's not the wife missing the children/grand children, i'd be thinking about Aussie where the economy is thriving and a decent living can still be made as an electrician...

same hre. anyone wishing to come to this soon to be extinct land from Oz or NZ would be advised to undergo a full frontal lobotomy.

Broadsword, try calling 'Dannyboy'. You'll find more difficulties getting work here than Richard Burton had getting in and out of that bloody castle.

Reply to NZ to UK in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock