Discuss Online suppliers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

ron55

In these days were time is valuable and taking time out to go to suppliers can be costly, who do you find to be good online suppliers for both price and stock?

Cheers, Ron

I tend to use TLC direct for most things Screwfix tend to be a bit more expensive unless what you want is on offer

Chris

Have to say TLC are superb.

They will deliver even the smallest item if you are near where they are going.

Never had a problem, yet.

I use these all the time ( see link below ) , nice bunch will do all they can to help, every time I get other price's in from other wholesaler's they all ways beat it, I'am doing some lighting in a church soon I got four quotes in they was the lowest by over £800.00, will send stuff all over the UK.
Hope this helps

Cheers Patrick

Used QVS a few times as they deliver offshore and beat wholesalers here on price,never tried TLC though will have a look soon.
Screwfix won,t deliver here but always found their pricing a bit hit and miss.

the electrifix catologue has quite a lot of special offers in it.
most items have a couple of quid knocked off compared to the screwfix catologue(after you've added the vat)
i also got a free pair of boots(£55 dewalt) with my first order
you have to be with elecsa,niceic etc to register with them

Reply to Online suppliers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
CityElectricalSupply.com (CES) are an electrical supplier across the United States with over 550 branches coast to coast. Here in the UK we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Register your Klein Tools online today to access tool details and protect yourself against tool theft! If you own Klein Tools in the USA or the...
Replies
Views
Im looking how to do the Exam only as YOUTUBE is dam good course i paid for ONLINE course and EXAM but the ONLINE Course was Rubbish and got...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
Good day readers, if any,I am an old sparky, a very old sparky. I can remember old Faraday giving us lectures Wednesday evenings at evening...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock