• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Pics of dogs thread. in the Pet Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
at 11 weeks, having a rest after 30 minutes play with mother. his litter siblings all sold. looks like we're stuck with this one.

013.jpg

Rpa07

4000 posts - only 54195 behind Telectrix!
Electrician's Arms
‘Does this cage look big on me’?
Do you think he’s lonely without sisters and brothers or is he a dog and has forgotten, does anything show?

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
his mother, and both grandparents are in same room. he just chilling for a bit. his grand dad is the bigger one in my avatar, and the little one in the avatar is daughter of the granddad, does that make her an auntie, or a great auntie?

hasel5

Electrician's Arms
before he loses the dog in the long grass.
Mowers still broken lol have a guy come and do it for me no brainer TBH.

The mower was Lens arch enemy in the garden and the Vacuum cleaner is the bogey man under the stairs that he attacks when it get used

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.