Discuss proportional pressure control in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello, I am a newbie to the forum.
Could you please help me to understand the wiring diagram of the attached device.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 46
Welcome to the forum. Is there anything on their website?

If I had to guess,
Terminals 11,12,13 may go to a pressure transducer
14,15 analogue output to a motor or valve that increases or decreases the process pressure

Terminals 3 and 4
May be part of the safety circuit to stop the process if there is a failure.

Please take this as a BEST GUESS FROM THE PHOTO
do you have a machine wiring diagram?
If not, you may have to physically trace each cable to find out what it’s function is.

Is there a problem with the machine?

If I had to guess,
Terminals 11,12,13 may go to a pressure transducer
14,15 analogue output to a motor or valve that increases or decreases the process pressure

Terminals 3 and 4
May be part of the safety circuit to stop the process if there is a failure.

Please take this as a BEST GUESS FROM THE PHOTO
do you have a machine wiring diagram?
If not, you may have to physically trace each cable to find out what it’s function is.

Is there a problem with the machine?
Thanks for helping me!
in fact there is no problem with the machine but i am trying to plot the machine electrical diagram for future maintenance.

Hi,is this part of a "smart system " management installation?

The makers of this type of kit,are not always very forthcoming with the schematics,preferring to keep fiddling "in house" and getting the maintenance bit,themselves,or their agents.

Can i ask how old it is?

Hi,is this part of a "smart system " management installation?

The makers of this type of kit,are not always very forthcoming with the schematics,preferring to keep fiddling "in house" and getting the maintenance bit,themselves,or their agents.

Can i ask how old it is?
It is a control panel of Press Brake machine from 1980
the problem is that i don't have the contact of panel maker neither related agents.

Hi,you will have to research both the manufacturer of the machine,and the input/outputs,from the machine to the panel. It's age would suggest,at least some of it's components have been changed,maybe not like for like.

The testing and monitoring of it's safe operation,depends on knowing what the design spec was,and only the manufacturer can supply this.

Another reason for needing this information,is it is not uncommon,for industrial machinery to be in use for a great many years,with issues,faults,and original operating methods,bypassed.

Reply to proportional pressure control in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net