Discuss Reordering the DB’s on software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

cliffed

-
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Using the Niceic on line certification software really top notch…filled the certs out, but need to put the DB’S into different order, I know how to reorder the circuits,but can’t see how to reorder the DB’s any ideas?

That's why I use Easycert- you can add, copy and delete DB's at will.

I also pay £60 a year for the software, after the initial purchase (no matter how many certs I make- unlike NICEIC / SELECT certs where you pay by cert)
I stay in Scotland and we don't have to notify works

+1 for Easycert. It also remains 100% functional if you don't renew the customer care package, which you can do between amendments when the updates may only add small improvements (not sure if it affects the mobile use of it or not, as I don't use that feature)

Consumer Unit. ?

Don't do certs anymore, very happily retired, in fact now thinking of selling off all my electrical test equipment, most of it only a year or so old.
Lucky you
My son is 22 and just qualified, he works with me as well as on his own.

We are looking to get him a new tester, we have a Fluke 1664FC and it keeps tripping A type RCD's on the soft test (the Megger does not)

Lucky you
My son is 22 and just qualified, he works with me as well as on his own.

We are looking to get him a new tester, we have a Fluke 1664FC and it keeps tripping A type RCD's on the soft test (the Megger does not)

My Fluke 1664FC works perfectly on O, 1 and 5, yours probably needs a service and contrary to someone who posted here a few months ago, my 5 times is always faster than the I.

Last edited:
DB = Distributuion Board?
On the circuit details page there should be 3 dots in the top LHS (beside the + , - ) click the 3 dots and organise Boards in the second option.

Attachments

• orgainse db.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 4
Consumer Unit. ?

Don't do certs anymore, very happily retired, in fact now thinking of selling off all my electrical test equipment, most of it only a year or so old.
So what do you guys put on your certs to represent DB obviously CU’s.
CU’s don’t seem right on a industrial site.
DB TPN…DB

Reply to Reordering the DB’s on software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net