Discuss RioRand MPPT RR2210RN - Any Good? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Trimglafix

Hi,
I am considering purchasing a RioRand MPPT RR2210RN as a controller for a solar panel on my motorhome.
At £75 they seem cheaper than most other MPPT controllers, but not too cheap to be in the fake class of the SunYoba T20 controller.
I am, however, concerned at the lack of reviews I am able to find on them other than mere user reviews.
Can anybody confirm they are genuine MPPT?
Thanks.

Reply to RioRand MPPT RR2210RN - Any Good? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning, I'm on the road year round in a motorhome with two 100w solar panels (soon to be doubled) charging a 260ah AGM battery via a 20a...
Replies
Views
T
I need to wire up my solar panels to my motorhome leisure batteries. I have a 160W permanently mounted panel that will be hard wired to my MPPT...
Replies
Views
Hi All, more by way of a query really, we had an Iboost (immersion heater proportional controller for diverting excess solar power) installed...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I'm looking to create a small solar panel system (80w panel) and am looking at a 10A MPPT controller off ebay which has good reviews...
Replies
Views
doive1231
D
U
Hello! I’m after some advise/just to bounce ideas off and for someone to pick holes at my plan so I can address any issues at the early stages...
Replies
Views
unclebob
U

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock