Discuss seaward 2000 in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
OK guys...dont laugh but i have a suitcase called the seaward 2000...its a heavy suitcase n all.....
Anyway,.....what i need to know is if any barcode scanner will work with it RS232 port and also if any RS232 thermal/reciept/label type printer will also work with it...or do these items have to be specific to seaward?....

Any of the Seaward Test 'n' Tag thermal barcode printers and barcode scanners will work with your Seaward 2000 PAT. The printers and scanners are actually re-branded Kroy equipment. If you can find the Kroy badged items you can save yourself a lot of money, I did this myself to integrate it with a Seaward Supernova. All that is required in most cases is to replace the special Kroy plugs with multi-pin D types to suit the Seaward PAT, all the connection details are in the Seaward Operating Manuals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to seaward 2000 in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
I mean.... the best and the easiest to use. I remember back in the 2000's I used a serial interface, I think it was the printer serial port, 25...
Replies
Views
Hi Sorry to bring this one up again but have read numerous posts and answers and not got an answer specific to my situation. I have a Loncin...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock