Discuss “See that hoose?…. I worked in that hoose!” in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Anyone watched BBC1 Scotland tonight see “Scottish homes of the year”?

One of the featured houses was my customer… the one with the eclectic taste in ornaments, 50s diner kitchen and taxidermy on the walls..

Unfortunately it came second equal with a converted fire station winning.

Reply to “See that hoose?…. I worked in that hoose!” in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This drives me round the twist, the client tells you what they want, kind of. you do the work the way the client asks you to and then when its all...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Could do with some help. I had a company recommended to me who quoted me to do an EICR on my rental property. (£265). I thought this...
Replies
Views
We have this Swiss-made Dixi horizontal borer from 1957, very nice machine still with its original DC variable voltage drive. In those days there...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Hoping somebody can help me out with this. I ordered a Best Visso cooker hood, imported form Italy, long story but it was...
Replies
Views
Last time I posted on forum it was on the thorny issue of over unity machines which alas got confused with perpetual motion -- and other supposed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock